Wounds, due to their complex nature, require an individualized course of treatment to promote healing. We offer the expertise and technology to support the needs of our patients. Your treatment will be overseen by one of our staff physicians and a nurse case manager will be your primary contact at the Wound Healing Center.
Some of the following treatments may be included in your plan:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: HBO therapy is a daily treatment of 100% oxygen at increased atmospheric pressure.
- Wound Dressings: Specific wound care products will be chosen for your wound depending on your needs.
- Wound Debridement: This minor surgical procedure enhances the growth of healthy tissues in the wound, creating an environment that leads to healing.
- Transcutaneous Oxygen Monitoring: This test records the level of oxygen available to your wound.
- Doppler Evaluation: This technique measures the blood flow available.
For more information about our wound healing program or to make an appointment please call (304) 363-4698 or visit our facility. The Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.