HealthPLUS Fitness Center
Fairmont Regional Medical Center’s HealthPLUS Fitness Center is here to serve all of your health and fitness needs! Our friendly professional staff of exercise physiologists and certified trainers will design a program to help you achieve your fitness goals and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Hours of OperationMonday-Thursday: 5:30am to 10:00pm
Friday: 5:30am to 9:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Facility Highlights:• Cardiovascular area includes treadmills, bikes, steppers, and elliptical cross trainers with the latest in fitness technology—and a staff to match!
• Strength and Conditioning area includes circuit training equipment, free weights, and the latest resistance equipment.
• Group Fitness Classes- we offer yoga, Pilates, aerobics, spinning, Zumba, kickboxing and more, with classes available 7 days per week times there is something for everyone!
• 25 yard Indoor Heated Lap Pool.
• Warm Water Therapy Pool - Great for therapy, relaxation, classes or just plain fun!
• Spacious upscale locker rooms with steam room
• On-site babysitting
FRMC introduced the area’s FIRST AND ONLY medically based fitness center on Friday, December 26, 2008. The center presents a new approach to wellness in a facility designed to offer a broad range of fitness and healthcare services. In addition to fitness services, the facility will house physician practices and outpatient medical services. An integration of medical and fitness services optimizes the health and wellness benefits to the community, leading to healthier lifestyles and numerous health benefits.
Contact UsFor further information about the FRMC HealthPLUS please contact us at:
Phone: (304) 368-5200
51 Southland Drive, Fairmont, WV 26554
South Fairmont next to the Fairfield Inn, not far from I-79 Exit 132 (South Fairmont)