Our experienced therapists at the Fairmont Rehabilitation Center provide one-on-one occupational, physical, and speech therapy services for children of all ages and abilities. We strive to help children reach their maximum potential and function independently in all they do at home, school, and in the community.
How can our therapists help your child?
Our facility offers several unique and exciting programs and activities for our pediatric patients that make therapy fun! Some skills our therapists can help with and programs we offer include:
- Animal Assisted Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Feeding Programs
- Sensory Integration
- Social Groups
- Delayed Speech Development
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Handwriting and school tasks
- Self-care tasks
- Balance, mobility, and gait training
- Strengthening and rehabilitation from sprains, burns, or fractures
Our staff looks forward to partnering with your family in providing the tailored therapy your child needs to achieve their maximum potential in all they do!
How can we get started with therapy?
- Contact your pediatrician to determine if therapy is the right choice for your child.
- To begin therapy, we need an order or script from your doctor.
- Contact Fairmont Rehab at (304) 363-3167 to schedule an appointment with an occupational, physical, and/or speech therapist.
- We work with most insurances.