Fairmont Regional Medical Center (formerly known as Fairmont General Hospital) is a community hospital founded in 1939. The hospital provides a wide variety of patient services and is accredited by the Joint Commission and the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
We hold our staff of over 700 physicians, nurses, and personnel to a high standard of patient care. The staff is trained in not only providing exceptional medical services but quality, compassionate care.
Our Mission Statement
Fairmont Regional Medical Center - Making a Difference in People's Lives.
THE respected name in healthcare.
- Compassion: Always demonstrating care and concern
- Integrity: Always doing what is right
- Respect: Always honoring the value of others
- Excellence: Superior performance all the time
- Service: Always attending to every need